Salomon's warmest winter boot for extreme environments, the Toundra for men keeps feet warm to -40°C/-40°F.
- Heel foam
- External heel counter
- Protective rubber heel cap
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Selflocking eyelet
- Gusseted tongue
- Furry lining
- Aerogels™ Insulation
- Synthetic fur
- Molded EVA: Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Non marking Winter Contagrip®: Used specifically in Winter, this non-marking contagrip leaves no traces whatever the terrain
- Insulation Temperature -40°C/-40°F
- Weight: 23.3 oz (Size US 9)
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!