If you want to make an impression in a race without having to sacrifice comfort, then the Fischer RC5 Classic boot is the model for you - with above-average power transfer, too.
- Skiing Style
- Race Fit: A fit concept especially for very athletic cross country skiers. Narrower lasts and less volume for a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation - a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Cleansport NXT: A natural, chemical-free enzyme system that works to control odor on insoles and linings.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Speed Lock System: World Cup proven quick-closure system. Guarantees reliable hold and ease of use.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- R3: Better flex, optimized torsional stiffness, more stability through wide underfoot. Different material hardnesses for skating/classic. PEBAX or PU constructions.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!