Skirack currently has the following available positions:
Running, Biking, Nordic Skiing and Clothing Enthusiasts
Do you like being outdoors? Would you enjoy helping a wide range of people find the right gear and clothing for their adventures at home and around the world?
Locally owned for 46 years, we dedicate ourselves to supporting our community and helping customers get what they want and need for all seasons. We’re looking for hardworking people who want to be an active part of a well functioning team. Expect a challenge to stay focused and professional in a fun and fast paced environment. We offer and guarantee world-class products and services for customers of all experience levels.
We welcome candidates with retail/customer service experience, enthusiasm and people skills. We train everyone. PT and FT (benefited positions) available now. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager
The Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager’s primary responsibility is to lead the direct-to-customer communications and shipping for the Skirack’s Ecommerce Dept. You will support and help train other staff who will join you in fulfilling orders and handling customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate is passionate about being outside and helping others get outside. He/She possesses a strong work ethic, a high level of patience and a willingness to learn every day. Participation in some or all of the sports we sell will make this job more fun and interesting to the right candidate. Our Ecommerce channel (like our retail store) is built upon outstanding customer service. As manager, your number one priority is to provide friendly, professional and helpful customer service to consumers, fellow employees and vendors. You will handle order verification, fraud prevention, fulfillment and follow-up with customers.
As a vital member of the Ecommerce team, you work closely with the retail sales and service staff, buyers, content writers, and shipping and receiving department and the IS Manager. Ideally, you enjoy striving for and maintaining a high standard of quality and efficiency in your daily work. This role best suits an individual who is passionate about the Internet and online retail in general. Prior knowledge of UPS and postal logistics is preferred.
- Develop, document, maintain and monitor e-commerce operations policies and procedures that maximize efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Train existing order fulfillment and customer service staff to insure high level of employee confidence and competence in answering customer inquiries and maximizing web and/or in-store purchases.
- Supervise and assist with all activities for the e-commerce operations including order fulfillment (which will include varying amounts of picking, packing and shipping e-commerce orders), quality inspection and gift services.
- Provide prompt and professional responses to customer inquiries via email and telephone communication and maintain customer contact, keeping them informed of their order status as required.
- Checking customer orders.
- Communicate and problem solve with Inventory Specialist and Buyers regarding stock levels, discrepancies, opportunities etc.
- Systematically communicate with retail sales team to build their awareness of Web customer inquiries, focus, trends and needs. Be a bridge between retail and web channels.
- Manage a small team who will execute all fulfillment and order management tasks.
- Manage fulfillment vendors responsible for drop-ship fulfillment.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain appropriate level of department supplies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing direct customer service; retail and online environment preferred. Experience with order fulfillment a plus.
- A knack for creative and effective problem solving in pressure situations. Demonstrated ability to make quick decisions that benefit the customer and company.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and be able to learn company-specific inventory management programs. HTML a plus.
- Excellent communication skills required (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and to be a collaborative team player
- A natural drive to improve operational systems by promoting efficiency, profitability, safety and overall good vibes in the workplace
- You encourage people around you to join in both the fun and work of achieving strong results.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities with a sense of perspective and humor
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long stretches and lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/EAP insurance, vacation and personal time, 401K, industry recreational discounts and generous product discounts offered.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.