* Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
Close to its big brother, the Fischer RCS Skate Plus Nordic ski is still a firm favorite today in the pro sector due to its outstanding construction. Plus model for conditions above -5°C.
- Skiing Style
- Core Material
- Air Core Carbon: The most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight. Optimum performance thanks to torsion-free and break-resistant technology.
- Speed Tip and Tail: Special designed ultralight laminates in ski tip and tail mean even less ski weight. The advantage: less inertia and optimized swing weight.
- Skating 610: Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
- Computer Flex Control: For racers. Minimizes differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- Binding Plate
- World Cup Skate: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- 172, 177, 182, 187, 192cm
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!