Milan is the second-largest city in Italy, but more importantly - it's the name of these high-end Union snowboard bindings for women. An easy-does-it flexing highback keeps you in control, while the dual density bushings keep you stoked to stomp. Atcha gurrl.
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Big-Mountain, Park, Powder, Jibbing
- Fusion Lady Highback: Lateral tweakability in any temperature.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Heelcups
- Symmetric 3D Direct-Connect Strap System: Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core evenly distributes pressure.
- Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core
- All-New Female Specific Toe Cup Design
- Injected Aluminum Buckles
- All-New Toe Buckle System With Push-Pin: Fast in, and fast out. Union Aluminum is second-to-none.
- Milan Base
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST Base
- Lifetime Warranty Base
- Dual Density Injected EVA Bushings: 1st Quality EVA provides improved dampening and true board flex.
- Snowboard Compatibility
- Universal Disks: Compatible with 4x4 and 3D insert packs (included)
- M6 Channel Disks: Compatible with Burton's Channel (sold separately)
Union Women's Snowboard Binding Sizing
|Mondo Point||210 - 235||230 - 265|
|UK||1.5 - 4.5||4 - 7.5|
|US Women||3 - 6||5.5 - 9|
|US Men/Unisex||2.5 - 5.5||5 - 8.5|
|Euro||34 - 37.5||37 - 41|