Get there and back, and then there again and back again, and then somewhere else entirely and back again cuz at some point you definitely have to feed the dog but the cat's probably good because they're resourceful and always catching birds, what a weird meal that would be though right? and then back out again... You get the idea: the Union Atlas snowboard bindings are designed for the traveling aggro ripper who charges lines like an identity thief charges your card.
- Suggested Use
- All-Mountain, Big-Mountain, Park, Powder
- Multi-Zone, Symmetrical Atlas Highbacks: Extremely comfortable, lightweight and responsive - No highback bite.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean
- All-New Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups: Process removes material to reduce weight and maintain strength.
- 3D Direct-Connect Strap System
- Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core
- All-New Toe Cup Design
- Magnesium Buckles: Twice as light, and four times stronger than aluminum.
- All-New Toe Buckle System
- Stage III Atlas Base: Dupont™ Zytel® ST Base. New standards in performance-to-weight ratio. Lifetime Warranty.
- Snowboard Compatibility
- Universal Disks: Compatible with 4x4 and 3D insert packs (included)
- M6 Channel Disks: Compatible with Burton's Channel (sold separately)
Union Men's Snowboard Binding Sizing
|Contact/Contact Pro |
|Mondo Point||210 - 235||230 - 265||260 - 290||285 - 320|
|UK||1.5 - 4.5||4 - 7.5||7 - 10||9.5 - 13|
|US Women||3 - 6||5.5 - 9||8.5 - 11||11+|
|US Men/Unisex||2.5 - 5.5||5 - 8.5||8 - 11||10.5 - 14|
|Euro||34 - 37.5||37 - 41||40.5 - 44||43.5 - 48|