True to its namesake, the Tubbs Journey 21 women's snowshoe is the ultimate tool for long winter excursions. Equipped to explore a wide variety of terrain, the Journey is value-packed, comfortable, and easy-to-use. With the intuitive one-buckle design of the 180 Tour™ and the ActiveLift 16° heel lift, customers won't believe all of the features they get at such a great price.
- 21" size suitable for weight range of 80-150 lbs
- 180 Tour Binding The all-new 180 Tour binding fuses an improved micro-adjust webbing system for easy adjustment with Tubbs' patented Control Wings™for an exact fit on a wide variety of men's and women's boot sizes.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- SoftTec Decking Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Fit-Step Frame The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Talon Crampon Compact, carbon steel Talon™ toe crampon provides constant contact on all types of terrain and engages the slope more quickly with the Fit-Step™ frame shape. A Carbon steel heel crampon, centered under the boot, optimizes grip on descent and side hill traverse.
- Surface area: 136 sq. inches
- Weight: 3.6 lbs