The Tubbs FLEX TRK has launched itself into the Day Hiking category with the addition of the ActiveLift™ 16° heel lift. An excellent value, the Tubbs FLEX TRK has all of the important FLEX™ Series features like FLEX Tail™, Torsion Deck, and 3D-Curved Traction Rails at an affordable price. The compact design makes it the perfect choice for trail blazers, and the QuickFLEX binding will hold your foot securely for long trips.
- 24" size fits all
- QuickFLEX Binding Molded, asymmetric QuickFLEX™ binding is gender specific with patented Control Wings™ to center the boot. A dual pull strap system secures fit while a cinch pull strap makes entry and exit easy. Heel strap pulls tight against boot's rand, centering and securing the boot in position.
- Rotating Toe Cord - Rotation Limiter Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- Torsion Deck Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Traction Rails Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- FLEX Tail The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Surface area: 165 sq. inches
- Weight: 3.8 lbs