Built for function. With a broad, zero-drop platform for stability and three separate anchor points to allow your body to move instinctively, the women's Topo RX running shoe is perfect for diverse and challenging workouts.
These types of shoes are ideal for runners interested in a light weight, flexible shoe with minimal cushioning and support.
- Split Toe Design: Based on the Japanese Tabi shoe, Topo's split toe design keeps the foot securely positioned inside an anatomically shaped toe box. The benefit: inside a roomy fit, you feel more secure, more agile, and ultimately more connected.
- Anatomic Toe Box: Allow your toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Heat Welded Seams: Whenever possible, they use high-frequency seam welding to create a smooth finish inside the shoe. Because chafing is not your friend.
- Lightweight Breathable Materials: So that Topo's shoe feels like a second skin. Only your skin is probably heavier.
- Hook and Loop Forefoot Secure Closure System
- 6mm Eva Midsole
- 4mm Rubber Outsole
- 3mm Removable EVA
- Perforated and Aegis Lined for Breathability and Odor Resistance
- Offset: Zero Drop means that there is no difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe. Because they don't think a shoe should "fix" the way you run or train.
- Weight: 6.3oz (size 7)