Built for speed. Fast and light, the men's RR is Topo Athletic's performance running shoe.
These types of shoes are ideal for runners interested in a light weight, flexible shoe with minimal cushioning and support.
- Boa Closure System: The smartest laces on Earth. Dial in.
- Split Toe Design: Based on the Japanese Tabi shoe, Topo's split toe design keeps the foot securely positioned inside an anatomically shaped toe box. The benefit: inside a roomy fit, you feel more secure, more agile, and ultimately more connected.
- Anatomic Toe Box: Allow your toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Heat Welded Seams: Whenever possible, they use high-frequency seam welding to create a smooth finish inside the shoe. Because chafing is not your friend.
- Lightweight Breathable Materials: So that Topo's shoe feels like a second skin. Only your skin is probably heavier.
- 6mm Eva Midsole
- 3mm Rubber Outsole
- 3mm Removable EVA
- Perforated and Aegis Lined for Breathability and Odor Resistance
- Offset: Zero Drop means that there is no difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe. Because they don't think a shoe should "fix" the way you run or train.
- Weight: 6.5oz (size 9)