For maximum grip with optimal gliding properties.
- Silver: For use in very wet snowfall, on icy tracks after strong sunshine and in the transition period from dry to very wet.
- Yellow: For use in damp snowfall, on icy tracks and in gritty, loose old snow.0°C to -1°C (32°F to 31°F).
- Red: For use in large-particle, firmly pressed old snow and damp new snow. -1°C to -2°C (31°F to 30°F).
- Viola: For use in dry snowfall and fine, new snow. -2°C to -4°C (30°F to 25°F).
- Blue: A universally applicable GripWax for cold conditions. For new snow, old snow and artificial snow in the stated temperature range. Snow temperatures: -4°C to -10°C (25°F to 14°F).
- White: For cold, dry snow. Particularly suitable for aggressive conditions after long periods of fine weather with cold nights. Also suitable for cold artificial snow. Snow temperatures: -7°C to -13°C (19°F to 9°F).
- Mint: For extremely cold, dry conditions. Can be applied together with Carbon BaseWax green. Snow temperatures: -10°C and colder (14°F and colder).
- Green: Suitable as a binding wax for all Carbon GripWaxes, regardless of snow-type or temperature.