The ThirtyTwo STW Boa snowboard boot has spun its way into being one of the brand's top three models.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- Comfort Fit: The new standard in out-of-box fit. Medium to soft flex range.
- Level 1F Liner: 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth and support Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold and fit Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor Fuzzy Cuff.
- 3D Molded Tongue: Their 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- BOA Lacing System: The Boa™ Lacing System delivers an unequaled, glove-like fit with highly durable aircraft grade stainless laces and uniform closure. Snowboarders also turn to Boa™ for its micro-adjustability and on-the-fly tunability offered by no other closure system. Backed by an ironclad lifetime guarantee, Boa proves that high performance and superb comfort can co-exist.
- Level 1 Footbed: Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out Lightweight providing optimum performance Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY Fuzzy topsheet for warmth and comfort.
- Midsole and Outsole
- Rubber Outsole with EVA Cushioning: This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
|ThirtyTwo Men's Snowboard BootSizing|