The ThirtyTwo Lashed was built to be light weight without compromising support. It will stand up to all day abuse in the park and cruising the entire mountain. A Level 3 liner will not only keep your feet comfortable all day but will provide the best fit imaginable.
- Support/Flex Level (10 = stiff, 1 = flexible): 4
- 3-D Molded Tongues: Wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Articulating Cuff: This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- 1:1 Lasting: Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market.
- Liner: Level 3F Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Dual Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth and support
- Internal anatomical Ultralon overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Integrated Velcro Closure reduces bulk and pressure points
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
- Fuzzy Cuff
- Inner Ankle Lacing System: One step closer to solving heel-lift, their inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
- Standard lace up system.
- Special Features
- STI Evolution Foam: Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of their boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
- Performance Backstay: Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure.
|ThirtyTwo Women's Snowboard Boot Sizing|