Comfort, support and style make the ThirtyTwo Lashed the number one selling snowboard boot worldwide! The grey colorways is the Chris Bradshaw signature boot, all day.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- Team Fit: Tailored to the needs of their riders around the globe. Medium flex range.
- Level 2 Liner: 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth and support Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold and fit Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
- 3D Molded Tongue: Their 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Articulating Cuff: This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- 1:1 Lasting: Creating true half sizes is another huge step in achieving the best fitting boots in the snowboard market. Both Men's and Women's versions of their best selling boot, the Lashed and the Prime are the first to receive 1:1 Lasting! Test it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- Performance Backstay: For 2012 we've really beefed up their boots to be some of the most durable on the market. Smarter welds on toe boxes to withstand harsh board edges and larger backstays for added support and performance against highback pressure. Bring it on board edges!
- Inner Ankle Lacing System: One step closer to solving heel-lift, their inner ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold and performance with a simple and easy to use lace lock.
- Level 2 Footbed: Molded PU Footbed for ultimate comfort Dual density PU in forefoot for impact protection Mesh topsheet for comfort
- Midsole and Outsole
- STI Evolution Foam: Designed at STI, Evolution foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight of their boots by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
|ThirtyTwo Men's Snowboard BootSizing|