The women's ThirtyTwo Groomer is an all-terrain freestyle boot with all the right moves.
- Support Rating (1 = soft, 10 = responsive)
- Comfort Fit: The new standard in out-of-box fit. Medium to soft flex range.
- Level 1F Liner: 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth and support Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold and fit Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor Fuzzy Cuff
- 3D Molded Tongue: Their 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
- Fast Track Lacing System: Their Fast Track lacing system for 2012 is better than ever. We've made a number of improvements to both the locks and the lacing to both eliminate friction and facilitate a better fit. Featuring their Patent Pending Four Zone Lacing, Handle Storage and One Piece Lock. Pull each zone, flip the lock and you're good to go for the day.
- Level 1F Footbed: Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out Lightweight providing optimum performance Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY Fuzzy topsheet for warmth and comfort
- Midsole and Outsole
- Rubber Outsole with EVA Cushioning: This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
|ThirtyTwo Women's Snowboard Boot Sizing|