Stay out longer in harsh winter conditions with the versatile, waterproof backcountry tool that's constructed with TNF's new Thermoball™ technology. Round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather while remaining highly compressible. The Plasma Thermoball is a lightweight, hooded jacket constructed with a waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior that will remain breathable when layered for thermal insulation during outdoor excursions.
- 70D 127g/m2 (4.47 oz/yd2) 100% Nylon HyVent 2L
- Length from center back: 28.5"
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Secure zippered chest pocket
- Pit zips
- Molded cuff tabs
- Waterproofing / Breathability: HyVent: A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall, synthetic insulation has the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down
|North Face Men's Sizing Chart|
|Sleeve Length - from center back||33||33½||34||34¾||35½||36¼||37|
|Inseam - short||29½||29½||30||30||30½||30½||31|
|Inseam - regular||31½||31½||32||32||32½||32½||33|
|Inseam - long||33½||33½||34||34||34½||34½||35|