Trek down long city avenues wearing this warm 550-fill down belted jacket with a durable, waterproof HyVent® exterior for protection from the elements. An internal media pocket with cord guide offers hands free listening. Front pockets with flap closure have a side-entry for a cozy place to warm hands. Quilted taffeta lining provides next-to-skin comfort and ease of dress. The North Face Lona jacket for women is warm, classic, and durable.
- Body: 150g/m2 100% nylon plain weave HyVent® 2L
- Lining: 50D 76g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Length from center back: 30"
- Adjustable removable hood
- Hood tab adjustment
- Quilted lining
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Self fabric belt with metal logo buckle
- Metal logo rivets at belt loops
- Dual-entry compartment hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Waterproofing / Breathability: HyVent: A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Weight: 1111 g (39.2 oz)
|North Face Women's Sizing Chart|
|Sleeve Length - from center back||31½||32||32½||34¼||35||35¾|
|Inseam - short||28||28½||28½||29||29||29|
|Inseam - regular||30||30½||30½||31||31||31|
|Inseam - long||32||32½||32½||33||33||33|