The North Face Better Than Naked (BTN) lightweight shorts are designed for race-day performance or long-distance training runs where comfort is essential. FlashDry™ technology accelerates drying time and regulates body temperature despite prolonged exposure to the elements. A liner brief and seamless inner thigh construction reduces chafing. Body-mapped stretch panels provide an increased range of movement as you sail over roots and rocks. Easy access pockets include a secure pocket for small essentials like car keys and a rear pocket that's suitable for stashing energy gels.
- FlashDry™ is their fastest drying fabric ever. It sets a new standard in sweat removal and temperature regulation. It acts like your second skin, pushing moisture to the fabric surface and eliminating it.
- Body: 54 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop
- Panel: 90 g/m² polyester mesh
- Liner: 95 g/m² 100% polyester liner with FlashDry™
- Inseam: 5"
- No inner-thigh seam
- Secure pocket
- Easy-access pockets
- Pieced inner-comfort-fit brief
- Energy gel pockets on rear
- Body-mapped stretch panels for mobility
- Comfort fit waistband with drawcord
- Reflective logos
- Weight: 3.53 oz
|North Face Men's Sizing Chart|
|Sleeve Length - from center back||33||33½||34||34¾||35½||36¼||37|
|Inseam - short||29½||29½||30||30||30½||30½||31|
|Inseam - regular||31½||31½||32||32||32½||32½||33|
|Inseam - long||33½||33½||34||34||34½||34½||35|