The Swix Sonic™ is most advanced adjustable pole to ever hit the market. The R2 version features half carbon, half aluminum construction. With an emphasis on detail and advanced materials, the design has been tested and manipulated to guarantee superior performance with stiffness and ease of use never seen before in an adjustable pole. Arguably, it also features the best locking mechanism ever.
- Carbon Fiber upper
- 7000-series Aluminum lower
- Made from an ultra-lightweight composite carbon technique to ensure maximum strength, stiffness, and durability.
- Adjustable Locking System - Provides 100 percent reliable fixation and intuitive usage. Constructed with a silicone-coated grip that will stay soft even in the most extreme conditions. Unlike other adjustable poles, the locking system is located higher up on the pole to improve performance and reduce weight. The all alloy locking mechanism can be completely disassembled without tools for bombproof durability and reliability in the backcountry.
- Grip, Strap
- Handle and Strap - Easily adjustable handle and strap system with universal ergonomic fit for hand and glove. The handle offers two unique functions. A beveled straight edge is designed into the handle to help clean the top surface of skies for packed snow and can also be used to adjust rando bindings without having to bend over.
- Disc Basket System - Features interchangeable baskets for varying snow conditions made from super lightweight PVC coated nylon that provides for superior swing weight.
- Length, Weight
- 42-52" 1 lb
- 46-56" 1 lb 1.2 oz
- 50-60" 1 lb 2 oz
|Alpine Ski pole length recommendations|