The Crave Comp 29 was designed to cruise fast-rolling singletrack. With an 100mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold TK SA fork, plus Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, the Carve Comp 29 is a capable and budget-friendly cross-country machine.
- New, fully butted, smooth-welded M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry, integrated headset, tapered headtube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps
- 100mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold 29 SL fork with Solo Air spring, remote lockout and external rebound adjust, plus tapered alloy steerer for precision handling and light weight
- Specialized Stout SL Disc 29" wheels feature double-wall rims with sealed bearings for lightweight, durable wheels
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance paired with Shimano SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur for quick and precise shifting
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased braking power, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low