These extremely comfortable, triple-density ergonomic grips are anatomically designed to help cyclists ride longer by reducing hand numbness and fatigue. Offered in sizes to cater to all commuter and MTB riders. Suitable for majority of riders. Women's grips are custom shaped for women's hands.
- Firmer density inner core for secure bar attachment
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform acts as a shock absorber and disperses pressure
- Medium density body for secure grip
- Medically designed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and cycling-related numbness/weakness of the hands, known as Cyclist's Palsy
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment
- Softest density in key contact area to cushion the ulnar nerve