Created with design input from big-mountain ski pioneer Chris Davenport, the Scarpa Freedom SL is the new vanguard in Freeride ski boots. Combining high-performance, touring compatibility, and a category-leading cuff range (27 degrees), SCARPA has created a truly multipurpose all mountain machine. SCARPA's proprietary Carbon Core Technology yields a 120 flex index and alpine performance, and is bolstered by a custom Intuition® liner for warmth and comfort. It's finished with superior walk ergonomics, all at 3lbs 13oz per boot (size 27). Interchangeable soles that are bolted through the carbon-fiber frame offer compatibility with any ski binding, from alpine to tech bindings, in a design that improves strength and power transfer to the ski, whether you're charging a resort's testpieces or tackling big lines in the backcountry. Meet the world's most versatile ski boot.
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- Intuition FR Speed
- Carbon Core Construction: Improves stiffness and power transmission without adding unnecessary material and bulk.
- Pebax® Renew
- Vibram Mountain Plus Sole: The rockered sole allows for easier walking and the added lugged grip makes scrambling across rock more secure
- This sole is compatible with all AT and TLT bindings.
- 4 + FR Power Strap
- Power Strap
- Oversized Power Strap: Increases adjustability in the boot cuff
- Special Features
- Patented Ride Power Block: Provides maximum power on the downhill and a frictionless 27 degree range of motion for the uphill.
- Range of motion: 27°
- Forward lean: 10° - 18°
- Adjustable Spoiler: Dial in the comfort/control by adjusting the spoiler up/down.
- 1799g; 3lbs 15oz (1/2 pair size 27)
|Mondo Point ||US Men's||US Women's||UK||Euro|
|Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size.|