Form and function strike a perfect balance in the new Saucony Triumph 10. Breathable open mesh and supportive underlays provide a clean, modern look while securing the foot to the platform. The redesigned crashpad features three fully-decoupled, independently responsive pods for a smooth landing and efficient transition. Deeper flex grooves in the forefoot add flexibility and PowerGrid™ midsole technology provides a plush ride for the runner seeking a cushioned feel.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Supportive Underlays
- Sauc-Fit™: Fit system that locks the midfoot to the platform while securing the heel
- HydraMAX™ Collar lining: Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite Sockliner™: Molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot. Built from premium EVA for an exceptional responsive feel
- HRC+ Strobel Board: This strobel board is covered with an additional 3mm of foam to deliver an incredibly plush ride
- PowerGrid™: Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride
- Impact Interface: Isolates and distributes impact upon heel strike
- SRC™ Impact Zone: Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- IBR+: 33% lighter and provides 3 times more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber
- XT-900™: Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Weight: 9.2oz.
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|