Designed for the severe overpronator, the Saucony® ProGrid Stabil CS2 for Women offers gentle motion control and dependable cushioning. Its HRC Strobel Board enhances comfort for a smooth ride, while ProGrid technology dissipates shock on impact. An XT-900® rubber outsole provides outstanding traction on a variety of surfaces.
Maximum stability running shoes for overpronators or runners with large frames.
- Stability Arch-Lock: Lightweight stretch materials in the arch area that extend to two eyelets and adapt to your foot to provide a snug and supportive midfoot fit
- Hydrator Lining: Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- ComfortRide Sockliner: Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride
- HRC Strobel Board: Increases cushioning and step-in comfort
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek: Saucony's latest cushioning technology, ProGrid, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Dual Density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA: Our most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- CS Zone: Saucony's controlled stability zone provides maximum stability for overpronation while still maintaining optimal flexibility
- SRC Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning: Saucony's premier forefoot cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off
- Blown Rubber: Lighweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride
- XT-900: A carbon rubber Outsole: material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Fit: Default sizing for Women is B width
- Weight: 11.6 oz