A full ounce lighter than its predecessor, the women's Saucony Ride 5 is the most responsive version of this shoe to date. The heel edge is beveled (rounded) for a smoother transition from heel strike to midfoot, and more flex grooves have been carved into the forefoot design for better overall flexibility. The heel-to-toe offset has been adjusted from 12mm to 8mm to promote a more balanced, efficient stride throughout the gait cycle. Excess materials have been removed to reduce weight, making the Ride 5 the lightest Ride EVER! The heel-to-toe offset is updated from 12mm to 8mm. The heel edge has been beveled. ProGrid™ technology (previously in heel only) has been extended to the entire foot bed for a more seamless feel. Outsole material is upgraded from traditional blown rubber to IBR plus, for enhanced cushioning and durability.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- HydraMAX Collar lining - A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- Comfortride™ Sockliner - Saucony's exclusive open-cell foam sockliner; it is antimibrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride
- HRC+ Strobel Board - An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- Full-length ProGrid
- SSL EVA EVA Saucony's superior EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC Impact Zone - Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone; provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- Accommodates Orthotics
- 8mm Offset
- iBR+ Injection blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- XT-900™ - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Weight: 8.6 oz
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|