The Saucony ProGrid Ride 4 for women is an everyday neutral training shoe that looks faster, weighs less and continues to provide great cushioning, flexibility and an amazing experience for the neutral runner.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Forefoot Lockdown: Locks the foot to the Midsole and provides a more secure fit
- Hydrator Collar Lining: Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- Comfortride Sockliner: Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner, it is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride
- HRC Strobel Board: Increases cushioning and comfort
- Heel ProGrid: Saucony's latest impact deflection technology, ProGrid, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA: Saucony's superior EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC Xtra Forefoot Cushioning: Saucony's premier forefoot cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off
- SRC(Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Blown Rubber: Lighweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride
- XT-900: A carbon rubber Outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Width: B