The Saucony Mirage 3 is the solution for runners seeking an incredibly lightweight, responsive ride with a touch of guidance. FlexFilm reduces the number of layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel, and the beveled, decoupled heel provides a smooth, efficient transition. The forefoot is re-engineered with deeper, more substantial flex grooves for a super-responsive ride.
These types of shoes are ideal for runners interested in a light weight, flexible shoe with minimal cushioning and support.
- FlexFilm: Lightweight yet strong material allows for fewer layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining: A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- HRC+ Strobel Board: An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- Heel ProGrid: 20% more responsive than EVA, ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a lightweight
- High Abrasion EVA (EVA+): Saucony's extremely lightweight grade of EVA with cushioning and durability
- TPU Midfoot Stabilizer: Supplies increased support
- Blown Rubber: Lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride
- XT-900: A carbon rubber outsole material that has outstanding abrasion and traction properties
- Heel/Toe Offset: 4mm
- Weight: 7.5oz / 213g
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|