Building on its award winning pedigree, the Saucony Kinvara 4 is a perfect synthesis of celebrated design elements from previous versions. Kinvara loyalists will love the upgrade from ProGrid to PowerGrid in the heel landing zone for even smoother transitions and an improved overall ride (PowerGrid is a lighter yet more durable compound than ProGrid), in addition to the redesigned upper continuing to utilize FlexFilm for a lightweight, natural feel in the forefoot and toebox areas.
These types of shoes are ideal for runners interested in a light weight, flexible shoe with minimal cushioning and support.
- FlexFilm: Thin, flexible film welded onto the upper that is supportive and lightweight used to reduce layers
- Internal bootie construction
- Memory foam heel pods: Strategically placed foam pods along heel pocket provide a snug, comfortable fit
- HydraMAX collar lining: Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
- PowerGrid (heel): Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride
- High-abrasion EVA (EVA+): High Abrasion EVA foam that is a lighter alternative to rubber in the midsole and outsole construction
- XT-900: A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Triangular lug design: Provides traction and durability
- Heel/Toe Offset: 4mm
- Weight: 7.7oz / 218g
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|