The industry's leading minimal shoe; the Saucony Kinvara 3 for women features a new innovative upper technology for an exceptional fit and strategically-placed rubber on the outsole for an even better ride.
A type of shoe style that provides very little to no support or guidance for the stride and thus feels more like running barefoot. These shoes dramatically strengthen legs and feet, but need to be gradually incorporated into use.
- Flex Film™: Thin, flexible film welded onto the upper that is supportive and lightweight, used to reduce layers
- Memory Foam Heel Pods: Strategically-placed memory foam in the heel provides a heel pocket for a snug fit
- Hydramax Collar Lining: A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- Heel ProGrid: 20% more responsive than EVA, ProGrid™ provides incredible cushioning in a light weight
- High Abrasion EVA (EVA+): Saucony's extremely lightweight grade of EVA with cushioning and durability
- 4mm Offset: Heel-to-toe differential of the shoe, excluding the strobel board and sockliner
- XT-900™: A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Triangular Lug Design: Provides traction and durability
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|