An ounce lighter, the Saucony Hurricane 14 for women takes premium stability and cushioning to another level with PowerGrid, Sauc-Fit, IBR+, and allows for a lower impact stride.
The perfect blend of cushioning and stability for mild to moderate pronators.
- Sauc-Fit: A unique fit system in the upper that not only locks the midfoot onto the platform but also keeps the heel secure and comfortable
- Comfortride+ Sockliner: Saucony's memory foam technology used in sockliners as well as footbeds for incredibly plush step-in comfort and faster recovery
- HRC+ Strobel Board: An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in-comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- PowerGrid™ with PowerFoam™: Combining Saucony's new and innovative PowerFoam with Saucony's industry acclaimed Grid technology they created PowerGrid to provide the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on every run
- Medial Post
- Impact Interface: Cushions and isolates heel impact
- SRC Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- IBR+: Saucony's new blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- XT-900™: A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Weight: 9.7oz.
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|