The latest edition of Saucony's flagship shoe arrives with a fit and ride even more attuned to the needs of runners seeking stability in an everyday training shoe. The ProGrid Guide 6 features triangular IBR+ pads integrated with deeper grooves in the forefoot for better flexibility and responsiveness. Three independently responsive pods in the SRC crashpad provide a smooth, efficient transition onto the midfoot, while a midfoot saddle promotes a snug, secure fit in the upper.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- HydraMAX™ Collar lining: Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite Sockliner™: Molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot. Built from premium EVA for an exceptional responsive feel
- HRC+ Strobel Board: This strobel board is covered with an additional 3mm of foam to deliver an incredibly plush ride
- Full-Length ProGrid™: Saucony's lightest version of ProGrid now runs the length of the foot-bed providing a seamless transition, incredible cushioning and responsiveness, all in a lightweight package
- Dual Density SSL EVA: Saucony Super Lite EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC™ Impact Zone: Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- IBR+: 33% lighter and provides 3 times more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber
- XT-900™: Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Triangular Lug Design: Provides traction and durability
- Weight: 10.0oz. / 283gm.
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|