Saucony's go-to training shoe for runners seeking lightweight stability, the Guide 5 arrives a full 1.5 oz. lighter than its predecessor version! ProGrid™ foam running from heel to toe provides the ideal blend of cushion and responsiveness, and an 8mm offset encourages a smooth transition with less impact.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining: A superior lining material that has great moisture wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- Comfortride Sockliner: Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride
- HRC+ Strobel Board: An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- Full-Length ProGrid™: Saucony's lightest version of ProGrid now runs the length of the foot-bed providing a seamless transition, incredible cushioning and responsiveness, all in a lightweight package
- Dual Density SSL EVA: Saucony's superior EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC(Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone: Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- 8mm Offset: Heel-to-toe differential of the shoe, excluding the strobel board and sockliner
- IBR+: Saucony's new blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- XT-900™: A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Weight: 10.2 oz.
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|