Run responsively with the latest, greatest edition of Saucony's flagship neutral lightweight trainer. The Saucony Ride 6 features all-new PowerGrid™ cushioning technology from heel-to-toe for an even smoother feel (PowerGrid replaces ProGrid in the midsole, offering 15% less weight and 30% more durable cushioning than standard EVA). Deeper flex grooves in the forefoot add flexibility and responsiveness allowing the shoe to move with the foot as never before. They even thought about the sockliner, which is upgraded to ComfortLite™ to provide more support and comfort in the arch and cups for an improved fit and feel. Finally, the 6th edition weighs in at just under 10 oz., making it among the lightest neutral training shoes of its kind on the market!!
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- HydraMAX™ Collar lining: A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- ComfortLite Sockliner™: Molded sockliner contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot. Built from premium EVA for an exceptionally responsive feel
- Air Mesh Upper: Provides lightweight breathability
- PowerGrid™ (heel-to-toe insert): Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride
- SRC™ Impact Zone: Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- iBR+™: 33% lighter and provides more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber
- XT-900™: Premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Heel: 26mm
- Forefoot: 18mm
- Offset: 8mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 8.8 oz
|Saucony Shoe Sizing|
|US Men||US Women||UK Men||UK Women||Euro||Japan Men (cm)||Japan Women (cm)|