New for 2011, the Salomon XR Crossmax Neutral for Women is the perfect high mileage training shoe for neutral runners who want one shoe from door to trail. Featuring a Women's specific fit.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Women's specific last
- Friction free lace eyelets
- Sensifit: wraps the foot with a precise and secure fit.
- Lace pocket
- Gusseted tongue
- Sensiflex: provides foothold and adapts to the foot
- Quicklace: Easy-on , easy-off system for a secure and customized fit
- Stretch air mesh
- Triple Density Molded EVA
- Sockliner: OrthoLite® combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup.
- Contagrip LT: provides traction and lightweight durability.
- Contagrip HA: Provides support and durability.
- OS Tendon: provides for improved heel to toe transition.
- Fit: Default sizing for Women is B
- Weight 280g / 9.9oz (Size US 7)