Light, durable and stable on the most demanding trails, the Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 running shoe has a streamlined profile, improved durability and aggressive lugged outsole geometry.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Sensifit™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Asymmetrical lacing: For a customized fit and quick adjustment
- Quicklace™: Minimalist and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Gusseted tongue: Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- CLIMASHIELD Waterproof™
- Dual density EVA: Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- Molded EVA: Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Energy Cell 2
- Pronation Control
- 3D advanced chassis™: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for high performance, stable and responsive ride.
- Non marking Running Contagrip®: Combining several different hardness combinations of Contagrip®, Salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds. Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and braking lugs these outsoles are field tested, and race proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
- Heel: 21mm
- Forefoot: 11mm
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 16.2 oz (Size US 9)
|Salomon Men's Shoe Sizing|