The iconic, proven adventure shoe has evolved for 2014. From the first step to 1,000 KM + you'll notice an incredible fit, improved durability, and a grip that inspires confidence. The new Salomon XA Pro 3D for men.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Quick Drying Breathable Mesh: Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extreme breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- Low: Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
- Lace Pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Tongue Cover: Tongue protection from mud and debris getting inside the shoe
- Endofit™: an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Mud Guard: Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Sensifit™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Asymmetrical Lacing: For a customized fit and quick adjustment.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
- Dual Density EVA: Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- Molded EVA: Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- EVA Shaped Footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Ortholite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Non-Marking Running Contagrip®: Combining several different hardness combinations of Contagrip®, Salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds. Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and braking lugs these outsoles are field tested, and race proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
- Heel: 21 mm
- Forefoot: 11 mm
- Offset: 10 mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 410 g (size 8.5)
|Salomon Men's Shoe Sizing|