Twinframe technology adapted for an instant fit and all-day comfort, the Salomon X-Pro 120 ski boot's revolutionary 3D liner design eliminates pressure points and provides foothold for performance skiers. Get after it!
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- My Customfit 3D Race Liner: 80% thermoformable layers
- Bi-Material PU Lower Shell: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow.
- Custom Shell on Cuff
- 24mm Oversized Pivot: Reduces play for extreme precision and direct transmission. More power with less energy. The best feature to address the needs of wider skis.
- Articulated Sensifit
- 4 Micro Aluminum Buckles: To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident and reassured.
- 3D Buckle: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for maximum customization
- Power Strap
- Special Features
- Heel and Toe Removable DIN Pads: Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- Flex Adjuster:
- 4192g (26.5)
|Salomon Men's Alpine Boot Sizing|