High performance race boot incorporating Twinframe technology to combine superior transmission and power with unmatched foot wrapping for maximum on-piste performance. The Salomon X-MAX 120 features the heat moldable Custom Shell 360 enabling a totally personalized fit, improving comfort and sensitivity. The X-MAX uses Salomon's new foot positioning, placing the skier in a more upright stance to ensure a central balance point on the ski.
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- My CustomFit Race Liner
- 2 loops
- Twin Frame Custom Shell 360°
- X-Max Twin frame technology is a combination of very rigid shell material along the sole and up through the oversized pivot that maximizes transmission and control
- Progressive flex
- Step-in / Step-out
- Foot wrapping
- Back support and flex management
- Edge to edge transfer
- Heel lock
- Backbone 2 Screws
- Bi-Material PU Lower Shell:: A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. This shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece made of Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enables effortless progress on-snow
- 4 Micro Aluminum Buckles: To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident and reassured.
- Power Strap
- Special Features
- Oversized Pivot: 25mm axis point reduces play at the ankle of the boot, for direct, precise transmission.
- 4mm Integrated Lifter
- 4080g (26.5)
|Salomon Men's Alpine Boot Sizing|