The Salomon SPK combines state of the art features for freestyle shreddin, with Salomon's legendary fit and skiing performance.
- Flex Level: 100
- Last: 104
- Bi-material PP upper cuff: A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropylene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Advanced Shell Technology: New generation of low profile ski boots based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energyzer for improved fit and performance.
- My Custom Fit Pro: Maximum customization with 3 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue and sole for perfect comfort and transmission
- SCS on liner: A New generation of Toes cushioning for riders made of a soft insert on the shell and an oversize liner toe cushioning to ensure protection of the toes while landing big air
- Quicklace: Thanks to laces on the liner, the envelopment of your foot is perfectly homogeneous for a great driving precision. It allows you to guaranty a good and comfortable foothold without closing the shell too hard.
- 2 oversized magnesium buckles
- Special Features
- Extra padded spoiler: An EVA pad on the rear spoiler provides the perfect ratio of comfort and support
- Absorbing footboard
- Weight: 4600g
|Salomon Men's Alpine Boot Sizing|