Reshaped for better fit and performance, the Salomon Sense Mantra 2 is a lightweight training shoe for forefoot and midfoot strikers looking for a precise combination of feel and protection.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Seamless Sensifit™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Low: Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
- Lace Pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Endofit™: an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Quicklace™: Minimalist and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction-Free Lace Eyelet: For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Dual Density EVA: Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- EVA Shaped Footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Injected and compressed EVA
- Dynamic traction
- Contagrip HT, HA
- OS Tendon
- Width: Standard, with tighter-fitting Racing Last
- Weight: 270 g (size 8.5)
|Salomon Men's Shoe Sizing|