The Salomon S-Lab Skate Pro is a high performance skate boot for top racers and trainers, updated with less weight and easier fit adjustment. Carbon frame for power transmission.
- Skiing Style
- Skating Flex: Control and power transmission. Good lateral stability.
- Salomon Racing Fit: Performance last for maximum foothold and precision.
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo moldable foam and lycra which provides the ultimate fit and comfort to every foot morphology.
- Inner Sock: Providing a more precise fit, the new sock is made of a thinner material which is easier to get into.
- Internal Thermo Formed Heel Counter: Internal thermo-formed reinforcement for more stability and comfort.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: Strap that can be adjusted for better heel hold, for more comfort and performance.
- S-Lab Carbon Cuff: Maximum lateral ankle support, thanks to the carbon arms, combined with Energyzer technology for correct fore and aft positioning. This technology allows for a relaxed lower leg and foot, reducing leg and foot fatigue and lifts the ski tip for less tip drag and quicker ski return.
- Memo Strap with Click System: Adjustable strap that fits anyone's morphology. Convenient and quick system clip.
- Carbon Frame: Lightweight frame, composed of a carbon chassis and carbon Energyzer. Designed together for rigidity , power transfer and ankle support.
- Dissociated Quicklace: Salomon patented technology, the dissociated lacing system allows to adjust forefoot or upper foot tightening by pulling one part or the other of the Quicklace.
- Second Skin Construction: The lacing system is directly fixed on the external envelope of the boot, perfectly wrapping the feet when laced.
- Wide Ratchet System: The wide ratchet allows to adjust perfectly the foot envelopment, and give lateral support when the skier is coming on the ski edge.
- Lace Cover with Diagonal Zip: Salomon's specific user-friendly protection against snow and water.
- Carbon Skating Plate: Extra light, dynamic, the carbon plate stores energy when flexing and returns it at the end of the kick for more power. It provides unequaled torsional strength for complete transmission.
- SNS Pilot 3 Racing Skate: The most advanced sole. Underfoot Technology enables the boot's pivot point to be located 17 mm behind the front of the boot and under the foot for the greatest power transmission, immediate control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding's guide ridge. A clean ridge channel minimizes snow build-up.
- SNS Pilot: The performance standard for skating and classic racing. Two axes for more control and energy transmission.
- 1230g (pair, size 8)
|Salomon Nordic Boot Sizing|
|UK||US Men's||US Women's||Euro||Mondopoint|