The lightweight Salomon S-Lab racing skate boot has a full carbon chassis giving Nordic athletes maximum power transmission.
- Skiing Style
- Skating Flex: Control and power transmission. Good lateral stability.
- Inner Sock: Providing a more precise fit, the new sock is made of a thinner material which is easier to get into.
- Internal Thermo Formed Heel Counter: Internal thermo-formed reinforcement for more stability and comfort.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: Strap that can be adjusted for better heel hold, for more comfort and performance.
- S-Lab Cuff and 3D Energyzer: S-Lab cuff for lateral support. The 3D Energyzer provides better muscle relaxation and faster ski return. Its high lateral and progressive support gives good edge control as well as free ankle motion.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- Memo Strap with Click System: Adjustable strap that fits anyone's morphology. Convenient and quick system clip.
- Lace Cover with Diagonal Zip: Salomon's specific user-friendly protection against snow and water.
- RS17 + Buttressing Wings: RS17 refers to a pivot point that is set 17 mm behind the front of the boot for improved power transmission, control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding's guide ridge.
- Sensifit Overlap Construction: This advanced tightening construction offers a precise foot envelopment for better control. The semi soft wings are linked to the chassis surrounding the foot which increases transmission.
- Seamless: The welded synthetic upper with thermo bonded seams provides unequaled water resistance.
- Carbon Skating Plate: Extra light, dynamic, the carbon plate stores energy when flexing and returns it at the end of the kick for more power. It provides unequaled torsional strength for complete transmission.
- SNS® Pilot® 3 Racing Skate: The most advanced sole. Underfoot Technology enables the boot's pivot point to be located 17 mm behind the front of the boot and under the foot for the greatest power transmission, immediate control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding's guide ridge. A clean ridge channel minimizes snow build-up.
- SNS® Pilot®: The performance standard for skating and classic racing. Two axes for more control and energy transmission.
|Salomon Nordic Boot Sizing|
| UK |
| MONDO |
| US Men's |
|US Women's |