Improved for 2012 with new styling and aggressive graphic design, the Salomon S-Lab Skate boot is a high performance racing skate boot delivers very efficient power transmission via carbon skate chassis and carbon energyzer cuff.
- Skiing Style: Skate
- SNS® PILOT®: The performance standard for skating and classic racing. Two axes for more control and energy transmission.
- 3D Energyzer: The 3D Energyzer provides better muscle relaxation and faster ski return. Its high lateral and progressive support gives good edge control as well as free ankle motion.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: Strap that can be adjusted for better heel hold, for more comfort and performance.
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo moldable foam and lycra which provides the ultimate fit and comfort to every foot morphology.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- SNS® PILOT®3 Racing outsole: The most advanced sole. Underfoot Technology enables the boot's pivot point to be located 17 mm behind the front of the boot and under the foot for the greatest power transmission, most natural kick, immediate control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding's guide ridge. A clean ridge channel minimizes snow build- up.
- UK Sizing
|Salomon Nordic Boot Sizing|