The Salomon S-Lab Junior Classic ski comes with a new D-Carbon core for more liveliness, a super-fast Zeolit base, and new design.
- Skiing Style
- Core Material
- D-Carbon: lightweight performance core coming out of the Racing S-lab development torsion rigidity, easy and efficient kick and lightweight
- Digital Dynamic Flex Control: Digital control of the molding press enables generating the optimal flex and camber for specific performance on snow. D2FC also ensures perfect ski pairing.
- Heel Toe Camber: Highly efficient classic camber that provides easy kick and compression when pressing with the forefoot, but remains lifted when pressing with the mid or rear of the foot. This improves glide and ski return acceleration.
- Equipe Classic Spaceframe
- G5 Zeolit Universal Base: World Cup performance base with maximum universal performance + Zeolit additive for better wax absorption and retention. Molecular weight 9 Mio, and graphite rate 10%.
- Digital Grinding Measurement: Salomon's most precise Stone grinding and digital measurement ensure the optimum structure and depth for better performance on every condition.
- World Cup Universal Grinding
- Protective Foil: Skis come with a film to protect the Zeolit base and World Cup grind. Pre-waxed, pre-brushed, anti-scratch, anti-oxidation, UV-protection. Easy to use on the flex bench, (protects base from scratching).
- Binding Plate
- Light Cut
- 145, 155, 165, 175, 185cm
|Recommend Lengths for Junior Skis|
|Ski length = skier height + 10 to 20 cm||Ski length = skier height + 5 to 15 cm|