The Salomon S-Lab Equipe 10 Classic is a top performance race classic ski for athletes and committed enthusiasts.
- Skiing Style: Classic waxable
- Propulsion ski construction: A low profile for a fast engagement of the grip, with balanced front and back camber for full contact at the grip zone. Provides better propulsion to improve speed. Reinforced gliding zones for improved glide.
- Cold classic ski construction: Specific cold classic ski construction and camber adjustment with wood laminate. Low profile camber and thinner wax pocket for easier kick engagement and full kick-zone contact. Longer glide zone area creates a better gliding film and a faster ski in cold conditions.
- D2FC: Digital Dynamic Flex Control: Digital control of the molding press enables generating the optimal flex and camber for specific performance on snow. D2FC ensures also perfect ski pairing.
- Propulsion spaceframe: 3d reinforcement in the gliding zone and forebody of the ski, with fork shape behind the foot, provides better acceleration and faster glide.
- Classic parallel race sidecut: Parallel sidecut that helps skis track straight and fast.
- Core Material
- Nomex: Ultralight composite honeycomb core, combined with carbon, fiberglass wrap and thin wood sidewalls that provide maximum consistency at minimum weight.
- G5 Zeolit cold base: Worldcup performance base with maximum universal performance + Zeolit additive for better wax absorption and retention. Molecular weight 9 Mio, and graphite rate 5%
- World Cup cold grinding: Extra fine world cup stone grinding for best performance in extremely cold conditions, below -5°C
- G5 Zeolit warm base: Worldcup performance base with maximum universal performance + Zeolit additive for better wax absorption and retention. Molecular weight 9 Mio, and graphite rate 15%
- World Cup warm grinding: Fine universal stone grinding for conditions above -8°C, with additional man-made structure to glide better in wet conditions.
- DGM - Digital Grinding Measurement
- Binding Plate: Flat ski, bindings are drilled to mount
- Sidecut: 44/44/44
- Weight: 1040g
- Sizes: 188, 196, 201, 206
|Recommend Lengths for Salomon Classic Skis|
|Equipe 10 Classic||Equipe 9 Classic||Equipe 8/7 Classic|
|< 88||188 soft||180 soft||180|
|88-100||188 soft||180 soft||180|
|121-132|| 196 medium|
|132-143|| 196 medium|
|143-154|| 201 medium|
|187-198||206 hard||206 medium||206|
|198-209||206 hard||206 medium||206|
|> 209||206 hard||206 medium||206|
|*For very good skiers in their category|