The Salomon S-Lab is a high performance race classic boot with a carbon chassis, heel adjustment and perfect flex; for athletes and trainers. UK Sizing.
- Skiing Style
- Classic Flex: Stability, control and power transmission. Good forefoot flexion for classic style and stiff rear part for perfect torsion to flexion rigidity ratio.
- Salomon Racing Fit: Performance last for maximum foothold and precision.
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo moldable foam and lycra which provides the ultimate fit and comfort to every foot morphology.
- Inner Sock: Providing a more precise fit, the new sock is made of a thinner material which is easier to get into.
- Internal Thermo Formed Heel Counter: Internal thermo-formed reinforcement for more stability and comfort.
- Adjustable Heel Strap with Spoiler: Adjustable heel strap with integrated spoiler (plate) that distributes pressure equally over the heel, providing more comfort and superior heel hold.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- Sensifit Overlap Construction: This advanced tightening construction offers a precise foot envelopment for better control. The semi soft wings are linked to the chassis surrounding the foot which increases transmission.
- Carbon 3D Classic Chassis: Made of carbon fiber plates, the chassis provides lightness, excellent power transmission, support and control with exceptional torsional strength for stability. More supple front area especially adapted for classic.
- Lace Cover with Diagonal Zip: Salomon's specific user-friendly protection against snow and water.
- Carbon Classic Plate: Extra light, the carbon plate provides excellent power transmission, allows both a natural forefoot motion and exceptional torsional strength for stability.
- SNS Pilot 3 Racing Classic: The most advanced sole. Underfoot Technology enables the boot's pivot point to be located 17 mm behind the front of the boot and under the foot for the greatest power transmission, most natural kick, immediate control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding's guide ridge. A clean ridge channel minimizes snow build- up.
- RS 17 and Buttressing Wings: RS17 refers to a pivot point that is set 17 mm behind the front of the boot for improved power transmission, control and responsiveness. Buttressing wings stiffen the sole, driving the power into the binding's guide ridge.
- SNS Pilot: The performance standard for skating and classic racing. Two axes for more control and energy transmission.
- 830g (pair, size 8)
- UK Sizing
|Salomon Nordic Boot Sizing|
|UK||US Men's||US Women's||Euro||Mondopoint|