The Salomon RS Carbon Skate is a high performance racing skate boot with a slightly more generous fit. Improved fit via seamless construction, improved performance via updated S-Lab cuff. The RS Carbon is the race boot that fits most feet.
- Skiing Style: Skate
- SNS® PILOT®: The performance standard for skating and classic racing. Two axes for more control and energy transmission.
- 3D Energyzer: The 3D Energyzer provides better muscle relaxation and faster ski return. Its high lateral and progressive support gives good edge control as well as free ankle motion.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: Strap that can be adjusted for better heel hold, for more comfort and performance.
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo moldable foam and lycra which provides the ultimate fit and comfort to every foot morphology.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- SNS® PILOT®2 Carbon Pro: Light and responsive. Perfect flex, better power transmission and total control. Two outsole parts with a rigid cradle and a rear sole part, combined with specific skating or classic carbon plate. Pivot point is located 10 mm behind the boot's front edge to be closer to the metas.
- UK Sizing
|Salomon Nordic Boot Sizing|