The Salomon Remix is a super playful all mountain/park ski with long, low twin-rocker for effortless presses, butters, and spins in the park. Salomon's exclusive Twin-Rocker also excels in the powder, naturally. You'll have some much fun everywhere on this ski you won't even know what to ride next!
- Suggested Use
- Park, All-Mountain, Powder
- Camber / Rocker Style
- Full Twin Rocker: Long, low rocker shape at the tip and tail enables more playful, easy pivoting in powder and excellent floatation. Retains long contact zone on edge with camber in the middle of the ski for stability in all-mountain skiing. Salomon Patented design.
- Carve Zone: The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Core Material
- Full Woodcore: Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride and improved ski-snow contact.
- Sandwich Sidewalls: Sandwich sidewalls for extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. A MUST for Park and Pipe and performance proven in the race Milieu! Laminated sandwich sidewall construction enables us to combine appropriate material layers for targeted performance.
- Total Edge Reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- Wide Edges: Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Binding Mounting System
- Flat Skis: Bindings are purchased separately and drilled to the skis to mount.
- Length, Sidecut, Radius, Weight
- 163cm, 123/91/116mm, 17.6m, 1710g
- 171cm, 123/91/116mm, 19.7m, 1870g
- 179cm, 123/91/116mm, 21.9m, 1940g
- 186cm, 123/91/116mm, 23.9m, 2050g
|Salomon Men's Alpine Boot Sizing|