The Salomon RS Carbon Skate is a high performance skate boot with unmatched comfort; chosen for its performance. UK Sizing.
- Skiing Style
- Skating Flex: Control and power transmission. Good lateral stability.
- Salomon Sport Fit: Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit.
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo moldable foam and lycra which provides the ultimate fit and comfort to every foot morphology.
- Molded Heel Counter: Heel hold for stability and full power transmission. Pebax heel envelopment.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: Strap that can be adjusted for better heel hold, for more comfort and performance.
- S-Lab Cuff and 3D Energyzer: S-Lab cuff for lateral support. The 3D Energyzer provides better muscle relaxation and faster ski return. Its high lateral and progressive support gives good edge control as well as free ankle motion.
- Memo Strap with Click System: Adjustable strap that fits anyone's morphology. Convenient and quick system clip.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- Sensifit: Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold from narrow to wide feet.
- Lace Cover with Diagonal Zip: Salomon's specific user-friendly protection against snow and water.
- Carbon Skating Plate: Extra light, dynamic, the carbon plate stores energy when flexing and returns it at the end of the kick for more power. It provides unequaled torsional strength for complete transmission.
- SNS Pilot 2 Carbon Pro: Light and responsive. Perfect flex, better power transmission and total control. Two outsole parts with a rigid cradle and a rear sole part, combined with specific skating or classic carbon plate. Pivot point is located 10 mm behind the boot's front edge to be closer to the metas.
- SNS Pilot: The performance standard for skating and classic racing. Two axes for more control and energy transmission.
- 1200g (pair, size 8)
- UK Sizing
|Salomon Nordic Boot Sizing|
|UK||US Men's||US Women's||Euro||Mondopoint|