Strong and light, the Salomon Quest Max BC 120 ski boot combines a Pebax lower shell with Hike and Ride Technology. It also has a 100% moldable liner to keep the weight down and the comfort up. This is a great all-mountain/big-mountain/backcountry-explorin' boot. The Backbone Release switch allows the skier to dramatically alter the boot's flex pattern, either soft for hiking of stiff for shredding!
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- Full Thermoformable Liner: 100% thermoformable layers
- Pebax Lower Shell: Make the construction of the boot as light as possible. Pebax is an ultralight PU
- 24mm Oversized Pivot: Reduces play for extreme precision and direct transmission. More power with less energy. The best feature to address the needs of wider skis.
- 3 Magnesium Buckles
- Power Strap
- Special Features
- Ride and Hike Technology: Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) and true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- Backbone Release: Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support and rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
- Waterproof Gusset: PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap and the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
- Extended Rubber Sole
- Interchangeable Bi-Material Alpine Pads
- 3616g (26.5)
|Salomon Men's Alpine Boot Sizing|